Wednesday 20 July 2011

One week

Only one week to go!

How do I record the silence of Camden's peaceful punks?
Where will I find another delicious Borough Market?
How do I pack Notting Hill?
How will I ever forget the beauty of the Big Ben?
How do I bring the river Thames with me? Can a Muggle use a spell?
Where will a pint taste better than in an authentic british pub?
How will I find a better place to see Shakespeare?
How will I keep on running without the most beautiful park of the world, the Clissold Park?
Where will one month not be enough to visit all what a city has to offer?
How will I ever admire another bridge?
How will I find again my way without the Meridian?
Where will I feel like being in a fairy tale, living a world of queens, trumpets and palaces?
Where will I change my opinion about art like with the Tate Modern?
Where will I get lost as much as I still do here?
How will I feel like a child again only by travelling on a red public transport bus, looking forward to catching the best seat at the front?
Where will I find a place with the most international couples you can imagine?
How do I convince all these people to come with me? For sure there are 10 different languages being spoken at the moment, right now, on this bus.

I could keep on writing... but I want to keep on moving. Indeed I do.


“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment